The club was founded in 1920 originally with just two courts and has provided tennis facilities to the people of Henfield ever since. More recently, believed to be about ten years ago, the third court was added and the well publicised fourth court was officially opened in January of 2012.
Our current committee members here at Henfield Tennis Club work in a voluntary capacity in order to give people a chance to make new friends while sharing their passion for tennis.
New Court 4 now built.
Thanks to rising membership numbers, we've made the move to increase the number of courts 4, including new, improved floodlighting on courts 3 & 4. This project was secured with a 50% from Viridor and our thanks go to them.