The new floodlight metres have been fitted. Please note the following points carefully:
- The timers take 50p coins. Please do not insert any other coin as it will jam the mechanism.
- The key to open the metre box is different to the old one but is still attached to same key fob as before. The key is a black one. It is on the fob with the yellow Seeboard key.
- Please lock the box properly if you are the last players leaving the club.
- More than one coin can be inserted at once with 50p = 20 mins lighting.
- Courts Three and Four -
- 1. There are now two external boxes that house the controllers for the floodlights. The existing one is for courts 1 and 2 and the new one to its right is for courts 3 and 4.
One floodlight on each of courts 3 and 4 have a courtesy light fitted. These will stay on for about 5 minutes after the other floodlights go out.